Translator

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Things are not going the way I would like them to right now...

I found out a week ago that Wells Fargo bought out my family's home from underneath them after a battle lasting over few months. My gram and mom had been trying to sell the house for more than what they owed on the mortgage so they could have some kind of moving expense, but every time they had someone willing to pay just that, WF would cockblock and end the sale. Now, they decided to amp up the douchebag nature the company by paying EXACTLY what was owed for the house, meaning somehow with no money my family had to move to Indiana.

How the Hell is that going to work?

So Friday night my mom called me and told me that they're going to be here today/Sunday... Come again? Apparently what my mom neglected to tell me when she spoke to me a week ago, was that WF was giving them 7 days to get out of the house, but they have to be back in May to pick up the $802 (USD) check they managed to get WF to give them to move on.

So I had to rush make plans to be able to find a place to store my stuff, which luckily Nojuan's dad and brother are willing to let us store the stuff in their basement since they don't use it. But right now I'm having a bit of a depression creep up on me.

You see, I may not have a car right now, but until the house got bought out from beneath them, I knew that when I got a car I would be able to go down to FL and see my grandmother. But now, getting up to IN to see her is going to be a bit more difficult. I could make a foolish 2 days off trip down to FL for a short visit. If I were to try to visit her in IN, then it would have to be a few more days off of work, and I can't really afford that until I start making more money.

Of course I could make a 4 day trip work out by requesting off the last 2 days of one work week, and the first 2 days of the next. But anything more than that and my checks would diminish drastically for that period. But aside from that, it'll be the official last time in God knows how long that I get to see my Uncle Mark. He and I are close, but he's too busy to try to sync up a visit with. I haven't seen him since 2009 as it is. Now I'm looking at longer. It's just too much for me... Thank the Gods I have my next shrink appointment on Wednesday.

I never though I would find myself actually looking forward to the visit coming sooner so that I can try to work through the problems going on in my head. But here I am, wishing it was Wednesday so I can talk to my Doctor.

Anyway, I need to get to bed so I can open tomorrow. I'll keep you guys posted on how it goes.

Signing off,
Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment