Translator

Saturday, March 23, 2024

Holy hell has it been a while... (AKA - Bulletpoints)

 May 3, 2014 was the last time I posted, and it's definitely been a ride... I guess a few bullet points to knock out the big things would be a good place to star.
 
  • I'm no longer at Domino's
    • Though I did get as far as having my own store at one point.
  • I'm not living at the old hotel anymore
  • My family did go to Ohio.
  • My gram died in 2017 and I've been no contact with my mom's side of the family since
  • My dad did January this year (don't send condolences, he was a sack of shit)
  • My friend and I are hardly friends anymore
    • He got into a relationship that's caused strain between us. Not out of jealousy, but from actions on both his/her parts.
    • Worst part is he either doesn't see it or doesn't care.
  • I'm living in a new hotel after moving from the hold hotel to a shed that had been converted into a tiny house, then into a duplex (landlord caused a fire in the other, empty half), then into one apartment then another, until now this hotel.
    • I'm honestly beginning to think I'm never going to live in my own home again and that is not doing good for my mental health
  • I was a rideshare driver after I left Domino's, now I work at a Circle K.
  • I had my own car for a bit but my friend totaled it
    • Haven't been able to have my own car since, though I was on the rental program with Lyft to be able to continue to drive.
    • Currently on Flexcar and hating it, but there's no public transit in my area and too many hills to have a bike.
  • I've realized I'm pan sexual. (Basically bisexual but trans inclusive)
    • But on that note I've given up on love because no on actually tries anymore. Plus with my past traumas I need a level of time and patient and (earned) trust that no one can handle waiting through.
    • Guess I'm just tired of being cheated on because I'm "too much trouble".
  • I still live in Georgia, though I have tried several times to move back to FL.
    • Seems like every single time I'm about to, something happens that stops it. I fucking hate it. There's not even anything here for me but a guy who can't decide if he wants a serious thing with me or not and leaves me feeling like a side piece when he doesn't even have a current relationship.
  • I still have my dog Jack. I can't remember if I ever talked about him. I know I got him in September of 2013, he's going to be 13 this year. Like all puppy parents I wish I could forever stop his aging.
    • I genuinely don't know what will happen to me when he's gone. I feel so fucking alone and lonely in this miserable world, and he's literally the only thing keeping me around. When he goes, there is a high chance I won't be long behind him.

I think the biggest change in things, is just how crappy the world has gotten since my last post. I don't even mean for me specifically, I just mean the world as a whole. Honestly, I look around at everything going on, and as much as I miss my gramps, I'm glad he isn't around to see what his hard work and the sacrifices of others was for. I know damn well he'd hate this place as much as I do.

Not a very happy blog entry for a return, but it got you caught up to speed and I might go ahead and make posts going into more detail about things at another time. I just wanted to hit the bases all in one go and go from there. I have to hop off here to get ready for work, but I'll pop back later.

 Take care everyone, and hold your loved ones dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment