Translator

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Random thing happened while I was checking the mail today... I got a letter from Saturn, well, GM, stating there is a safety recall on my vehicle. My VIN matched one of the ones affected by the issue. I saw the envelope and thought to myself, "Oh my God, please be about the brakes, so I can prove they messed up like I've been telling people!" And no... It's not the brakes. It's the airbags.

Apparently there is a possibility they wouldn't deploy in an accident, and ever since my accident I've been having PTSD issues BECAUSE they didn't deploy. I constantly have nightmares about it, and I can't even be a passenger in a car anymore because I'm afraid of what might happen. So I'm going to be contacting a lawyer about it, and see what might come of it.

Maybe I'll be as lucky as this guy....


That was just some serious luck. Seriously.

Anyway, I have stuff to get done, so I'll come back later.

Signing off,
Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment